I enjoyed working with Tamsyn because she helped our class with ideas and she makes story writing fun. I'm happy my story was chosen but I'm a bit nervous about the competition.
Well done! So glad you enjoyed the workshop - I'm looking forward to reading your story!
- I like writing stories because I have a goodimagination.
- I don't always feel confident with writing but I enjoyed it.
- I chose to pick the necklace because I put an adventure into my story where the necklace granted 3 wishes.
Well done everyone - thanks for all your hard work!
My story was set in a old hospital near a grave yard. We talked about spooky settings in the workshop. I found out I was the GCA winner in assembly today!
How amazing - can't wait to read your story!
- "She stopped and had a great look at the mummy there were 2 holes with dark red gloomy eyes. Then she touched the mummy it was like (the cursed necklace) was stuck on."
- "all of a sudden, she heard noises... Weird noises little twinkly noises like fairies!"
- "there was a clown at a circus . He was covered in blood with yellow hair" is the start of my story called 'THE CLOWN OF HORROR'
Ooh! So creepy! Well done :)
- We chose to write our stories about the fossil, the orange monster, the clown and the scream (from the famous painting).
- I found a different way to plan a story. It was very fun, being able to choose the object instead of being told what to write about. I had the whole story in my head.
- I set my story in New York. If anyone touched the fossil they turn into a dinosaur!
- in my story, if you put the mask on you will turn evil!!!!
- My story was about a clown who lived in a haunted circus tent and wanted friends.
These stories all sound fabulous! Well done!
5 young writers have received posh invites in golden envelopes this week to our Frightful Writers Celebration Evening on Monday 7th December. Hope you can all make it. Look forward to seeing you on Monday after school.
Lots of wonderful frightful writers curated by Clare.