- I feel confident about my story but nervous that I might not get in.
- I would love to be selected for the competition.
- I wish I could get into the competition it would over the🌜.
- I have found out that writing my story was really good fun and I was happy to have it for home learning.
- Writing my story really made me think about how much I love it. I am glad that we got sent it as home learning, as it made me really use my imagination and I got to be creative which I enjoy doing.
I really enjoyed writing my story I hope I get a chance to do this again.
When doing my story I started to think about how to put a twist in to it and I really enjoyed it and I hope we can do it again.
Goodness me... I am delighted to see how much my class enjoy their home learning opportunities! Thank you, children, for sharing your love of writing with the online world :)
Year 6: if you would also like to comment, please use 'Year6' instead of your name. It is very important to think carefully about e-safety when we share ideas on blogs.
Thank you for visiting us today, Clare, we look forward to working with you again soon.
Lots of wonderful frightful writers curated by Clare.